Bluewater cruising Italian style at its best.
The Grand Soleil Cruise range offers exceptional comfort, space and safety at sea with a finish and craftsmanship that is clearly an extension of the Grand Soleil Performance range.
Long cruise sailing is all about your life aboard while going the distance.
A clever combination of high interior volumes and an innovative deck layout offers the bluewater sailor an extremely spacious interior while delivering excellent performance and easy handling.
Grand Soleil is celebrating 40 years in the boat business and has over 3,800 boats sailing the world. No wonder their sailboats are called “iconic”… they’ve left their mark in the history of modern sailing.
The Cruise range is completely dedicated to the adventurer seeking long voyages in the best of comfort. Nominated - European Yacht of the Year 2016 Luxury Cruiser Division GS 46 Long Cruise
Grand Soleil Cruise Range Features:
- Excellent performance and pleasurable sailing
- Adaptable living space both above and below deck
- Ample cupboards, lockers, tanks, storage and equipment
- Cockpit designed to consider weather and sun for long passages
- Wide open transom
- Multifunctional roll-bar across the top of the cockpit for safety. The mainsheet is located on top of bar removing the traveller from the cockpit floor. It also supports the Bimini awning and spray hood.
- Roomy cabins and toilets with generous headroom and large beds
- Clever coach roof allows a raised cabin sole for more storage space
Grand Soleil Cruise
Conceived from the timeless style of Grand Soleil’s performance range, the Grand Soleil 46 Long Cruise is fully optimised for distance. Read More >>